The homesick is starting to set in and I am ready to get Noah and come home. We did go to a little flee mall today and got a few things. I never did find the scroll guy that everyone talks about. I was disappointed. We went to the Outback, but it wasn't like at home the only thing I liked was the blooming onion and a sprite.
On the way back our taxi driver took us to the wrong hotel. This was the first time we have ever ridden in a cab. The little old guy was retired from the Korean army. He was really funny. He tried to give us one of those things the dentist use to look at the top of your mouth. This was for taking us to the wrong hotel. I hope it wasn't rude that we turned it down. But, when he was showing us what it was ( and we already knew) he was sticking it in his mouth. I didn't want it anyway, just back to hotel so I knew how to get back the house.
I think we r staying here for the remainder of our time. I need to start drinking a lot of water for the flight home. I think we are going to order pizza tonight and tomorrow. I think McDonalds delivers but I don't know how to get in touch with them. We might walk down to Dunkin Dougnuts and get a slushy. They looked really good this morning when we ate breakfast. Breakfast was so good we were starving and we got bagels with bacon, egg, and cheese and a doughnut. Told u I was hungry. They had the best OJ I have ever drank before. We also found a 7 eleven, which we though was funny and took a picture of. They had dippen dot and skittles. No M&M's though.
Thanks to everyone that has left me comments and sent us emails. If it wasn't for this computer in our room I would have cry to come home the first day. :)
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Just wanted to let you know we were thinking of you. Hurry up and get Noah and come home!!!!
Angie, Troy, and Riley
Hang in there guys. Try to take it all in so you can tell Noah about it someday. Take plenty of pictures so you can look back on your trip and smile. You'll be back home before you know it and we can start making plans for a long weekend vacation so Lucas and Noah can meet.
Blessings,
Mindee
I know you all are anxious to get
back to home-sweet-home with
precious Noah. We all are anxious to have you back in Kentucky.Take care of each other -- it won't be long now!
Much love and prayers,
Nancy
Hang in there Carra! You will soon have Noah in your arms. I am thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.
We're ready for you to come home too! Thank God for technology!
Just hang in there guys. I know you are wanting to come home. You can endure, just remember it is temporary. When do you come home? You guys sound like us, pizza and mcdonalds, although I would have killed for a dunkin donuts!
I promise the flight home is much better. I guess because you know you are coming home. You guys are like us, we preferred just staying in our room, drinking sprite and water and snacking! We love you so much!
We are ready to have you home. If you need a ride, you've got it. Take Noah out after you get him and get some pictures of him in Soeul. Don't get lost but don't spend all your time in the room. Can you get drinks on the plane? Enjoy the bus ride. Hope it will be light out don't know what time you'll have to catch the bus. Get up and walk while you're on the plane.it should help your legs.We are so ready to see our new grandson. Mom
Sorry I wasn't able to chat with you on facebook. I think it's messed up. Email me if you want. I sent you an email. Hang in there!
Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you. I can't wait to see more pictures of Noah you bring him back to the guest house. I can't stop thinking about you guys! Hope you were able to get some rest!
Noah... this is a special message to you... I am ready for you to come home and play with me.. Looking forward to your arrival... You have two wonderful parents! I love them very much and really like playing with your daddy. You all will have fun! See you soon..
I hope your flight runs smooth 2morrow i have to go to my LAST DAY OF 6th grade. yeppie! i cant wait to have a new cousin. (like i dont have enough)!lol
Hey guys! I'm wondering what day and time it is in Korea. Can't wait to see you all at church. I am really enjoying your pictures and video and everything you are writing. It is fun to be in the loop when you are clear across the country. Be safe. Hope to see you soon. Tell Noah that Rachel and Jenna can't wait to meet him.
Hi Cara and Casey,
I am excited about you,Casey,and Noah coming home.Hope this flight is a lot beter.My teacher though he was so cute.I think he is adorible.I can't wait.
Emma
Duh! I just realized that the time in Korea was on your blog page. Well, 11:00 is approaching. Hopefully by the time you read this, you will already have your baby boy. We love you and wish you a safe and wonderful journey home with Noah.
Post a Comment