



It's Wed at 6:30 am. It seams like the nights crawl by here. I got up a couple of times and then went back to bed. I think we are going shopping today and getting some food.
A couple of things I have noticed in Korea that are different from home. I don't think they use washclothes. There wasn't any in our room and we asked for some they didn't have any. The water in the room isn't very warm. Seoul reminds me what I think New York would look like. The are tall buiding everywhere and everyone is walking around in black suits and skirts. I have not seen one junk car they are all very nice, BMW and Hyundia. They are either black or silver. They drive like crazy people around here. The pull out right in front of you I mean close enough to hit you or the other car gets over in the other lane. They also honk a lot at everyone. There are so many scooters too and I don't think they follow any laws at all. Here are a couple more pics I didn't get to post yesterday. We can't wait to get home!

10 comments:
I can't wait to see Noah! He is so cute! I'm goint to show my teacher and classmates tomorrow at school.
Emma
I am really exicited that noah is coming home! we have been waiting for so long. i told all of my priends
friends i mean
Beautiful, beautiful happy family! I have watched
the video and looked at the pictures all day long. I am in
total awe!
Hello Carra,
I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your trip. I just LOVED the video of Casey and Noah. I am sure that you are ready to get that precious little boy home. Have a safe trip!
I hope you have gotten a little rest. Are you all feeling better? Have a good day today!
Dear Aunt Carra and Uncle Casey,
Hope you guys are having so much fun down in Korea! I really want to actually see Noah in person not just in the pictures(even though they are very nice pictures:)) I loved the video of Noah and Casey. It was so sweet! They really bond and seem to be taking a liking together!
Hey guys. I am hoping to chat with you on facebook tonight, but just in case I wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful little family. I hope you had fun shopping today and got something good to eat... I loved the pictures and video. I watched the video several times! I showed Kennedy and she laughed and clapped her hands. I am not sure if it was Noah that made her happy or of course Casey.... Take care and I love you all...
I loved reading about your first meeting with Noah. He is adorable. Can't wait to meet all of you.
I feel really stupid. I have been watching your blog since you guys left. I just now figured out how to add a comment. The pics and video are so cute. Can't wait to see Noah!!! Be careful and have a safe trip!
Sarah
Post a Comment