Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Daddy and Me

There is a little bit of sound on the video. You might have to pause the music on the blog to hear it.

9 comments:

Dennis and Becky said...

OMG What a sweet little boy you have. The way he cuddled into Casey it just made my heart melt! He seems like such a pleasant little man. Take Care!

Nancy said...

What a sweet, happy little boy!
Nancy

Wendy said...

This has made my day! I can't wait to see and hear more from you all. It is so good of you to share this experience with everyone the way you have. Hope you are getting some rest.

Anonymous said...

He is going to be so spoiled by us! I keep watching it over and over. I can't wait for you to get home.

Be safe and enjoy.

Denise

Anonymous said...

He sure did take to Casey. What a good video. I've watched it over and over. Can hear you on the video. Miss all of you and can't wait to see all of you. Mom

Anonymous said...

that was a great video! we were all three gathered around to watch it. We're all soooo very happy for you all!
Angie, Timi & Beverly

Anonymous said...

OMG noah is soo cut ean dhim and uncl ecasey just bond! I can't wait to see everyon eon friday. best of luck!!


Anna

dwayne and melanie said...

I am crying! He is just so sweet. I can see the love in Casey's eyes! PLEASE HURRY HOME!

Angie said...

That video is just so very sweet. I almost cried just watching it!!! I can't wait for you guys to get him forever!!!!
Troy, Angie, and Riley