Tuesday, May 26, 2009







first family photo





















8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you all! Noah looks so sweet, and you all have a beautiful first family photo! Good luck during your travels, be safe and enjoy yourselves. You all are truly blessed!

Crissy- Ops

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything is going well. Hope you are getting some rest. Emma keeps asking what time it is in Korea. I'll show her the blog tonight.

Love Denise

Mindee said...

He's gorgeous. I'm so happy for you guys, I could cry. It may seem a little weird at first, but it all comes together. I was freaked out the first time I held Lucas.
Noah looks so sweet and happy. I can't wait to hear more about him.

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for you guys, carra he is beautiful, i can not wait for you to bring him home, sounds like everything is going great and quicker than expected. i hope the flight back goes better for you..i have showed everybody here at work the pictures, they can not wait to see him....

love you guys
katie (aunt kk)

Amy and Eric said...

What a handsome family! We are soo happy for you guys. Can't wait to see you at home! God is good.

Diana Morgan said...

Carra & Casey, hope you are having a great trip. I know it's been a little stressful, but you'll have some great stories to tell Noah when he's older!I'm enjoying reading everything you post & am looking forward to meeting Noah. Have a safe trip home. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

HE IS SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!=)


love Anna

Nancy and Josh said...

He is beautiful! I cant wait to see him. Josh was excited he called me with the website.