Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We have Noah!











Wow, what an experience. We left the hospital at about 11:30 we said our good-bye. Noah's foster mom cried I cried. It was very emotional you can tell how much they loved him. As soon as we got into our room he started crying. They told us that he would be ready for a bottle and his nap. Well he didn't want that bottle and fought me for 45 mins until he went to sleep. That was the hardest 45 mins of my life. My heart broke for him. He finally fell asleep watching some cartoon in Korean and me holding him and bouncing him up and down. He fell asleep holding onto my necklace. He is really breaking us in! He is now laying in floor sleeping. He is still the sweetest thing ever. He still has diarrhea and they gave us med that he has to take twice a day. It looks like the bubble gum med that we got as a kid. So, I say everything that he has been though and not feeling well has made it harder on him.





There is a couple places that I want to take his picture at, but if he is not feeling better I doubt that will happen. Mom, he loves that little cell phone you got him. I am so glad I packed it. I brought the Winnie the pooh blanket bear and he just bites down on that thing so hard and tried to pull his ear off.

4 comments:

Melissa Sea said...

I am so happy and relieved to see your posting. Now its time to come home... Hang in there and know that this is God's plan for your family. Noah is a blessing given to the both of you. Be strong and lean on each other to get you through the tough times. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Love you both! Have a safe trip home! Hope Noah gets to feeling better...

Mom said...

I love his laugh. It is so sweet .Crawling already, he'll be hard to keep up with. What about his meds? Can you take them on the plane with you? Do they need to be refrigerated? Get as much sleep tonight as you can.It will be a hard trip but you have each other. Just look at that sweet baby and you'll know it's worth it.Mom

Dennis and Becky said...

I am so happy for the both of you. He seems like such a happy baby. I love the video of him laughing. I pity the poor thing that he doesn't feel well. Hang in there you will soon be home. I am thinking about you.

Judy and Dan said...

I love his laugh!!! We are praying for you.