




I can't believe my baby is turning 2 on Friday. Where has the time gone? He is getting to be such a big boy!! Loves to be outside still loves his tractor and firetrucks. He is still not the biggest eater but has been doing better! He no longer wears his helmet I think he was glad to get rid of it!! I know I was. I hope he has a wonderful birthday party. I will try to post pictures. Here are some pictures we had done for his 2year old pics. They turned out so good, Jamie you did such a great job!

3 comments:
He is such a cutie pie. I can not believe either that our babies are turning two. Hope he has a great birthday!
He's growing like a weed! And such a handsome boy! hope he has a wonderful birthday.
Mindee
Litte Man!!!
Post a Comment