




Noah had a great birthday minus the rain his party was suppose to be outside. Instead we moved it to the fire dept which turned out great!! His party was a firetruck theme anyway! I can't believe that he is two already time sure does fly.
He is an amazing little and is always on the go! I don' t think he ever sits still unless he is asleep! He is 110% boy too! He still loves his tractor and firetrucks! He knows several words but hasn't learned any new ones lately. He is still rather skinny only 24 pounds and 34 inches long, I try not to worry about it though. Casey and I are thinking he is going to be tall and skinny.
He is an amazing little and is always on the go! I don' t think he ever sits still unless he is asleep! He is 110% boy too! He still loves his tractor and firetrucks! He knows several words but hasn't learned any new ones lately. He is still rather skinny only 24 pounds and 34 inches long, I try not to worry about it though. Casey and I are thinking he is going to be tall and skinny.

4 comments:
If it makes you feel any better Adam is only around 25lbs. Zach was a much bigger baby.
Thanks Becky!! That makes me feel better! How are the boys?
Getting big. They keep me moving. Zachary is getting very active and Adam just wants to go with him. We are leaving for vacation in about a week and a half. Can not wait!
NoNo I think you just may be destined to follow in your Daddy's footsteps!!!
Post a Comment