Sunday, August 23, 2009




Sorry it's been so long since I have posted. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Noah is doing wonderful he is getting so big. I don't know what he weighs but I bet it's about 23 pounds. He is walking now. He is still a little wobbly and can't figure out how to make his feet work with his shoes on. I have been trying to put them on him more, but he doesn't like them and it's so hot. He has learned how to throw fits not sure how he learned that! He has also become a little bit of a picky eat while before he would eat anything. He will still eat any table food! Here are a couple pictures my camera has been dead so I don't have that many.


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the new pictures!
thank you for sharing ~
he's too cute!

stacey said...

glad to see an update...hope the head band wearing is going well...he sure is a cutie!

Brian and Christy said...

Carra,
I'm sorry that I haven't got back with you a FB. I have been down with the crud for 3 weeks. The past couple of days have been bad. If you and Noah would like to make another squish for Maddie's blanket we would really appreciate it.