

On Monday I will be heading back to work. I don't mind to go back to work. I will just miss Noah so much. We really haven't been apart the 8 weeks I was blessed to stay home. I don't know what I will do without him. I have really enjoyed it and being home with my husband.
Noah has been taking some steps the most he has taken was 12. He went back to the head dr on Wed and they scanned his head again and you can tell where it has started to move over. We go back in 6 weeks.

4 comments:
I know Carra how you feel. You and Noah will be okay I promise. The first few days are the hardest and then you are able to relax a little bit. I will be thinking about you.
I hope you enjoy being back at work. The best part of working is coming home to your little boy. I treasure our time together even more. And it's also nice to talk to grown-ups about grown-up stuff. :)
I remember calling home so many times the first few months.
Hang in there.
Hope everything goes well with you and work. Noah will be fine with your mom and I'm sure you will also. Thats great news about the helmet working. Again I hope everything is O.K.. Talk to you soon.
christy
Hi Carra - don't know if you remember me - but I was also with CHI. It's been a long time since I checked in (obviously!!) and I am SOOO happy to see you have Noah home. That is wonderful to see and I'm so happy for your family! By the way - Noah is super adorable. :) Tina
Post a Comment