



Isn't he the cutest thing. He was such a sport today and it was a long day at the doctor office. Noah has Positional Plagiocephaly, the back of his head is flat. Which I think is cute and I don't think anything is wrong with him, but I don't want him to grow up and we wished we would have done something. He is a lot older than most babies they put in these helmets, but they did xrays and the lines in the skull had not formed together yet. So, there is still hope!!!
He has to wear it 24/7, he can take it off to take a bath. I was very impressed with his doctor. Here are some pictures, enjoy. I am going to get a picture of his head with it off so I can compare for myself. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:
The helmet is darling. It looks awesome on him.
You got in pretty quick. I don't think there is a thing wrong with taking him. Did insurance pay for it. I hope so. Have a great 4th of July holiday.
Hey Carra,
Noah looks so cute in his little helmet. I bet that took a lot of adjusting for him. Hope you had a great 4th of July and a great Birthday. They grow way to fast. Take Care.
I hope you get great results- we did with Tori. Is that a star band? Tori wore a DOC band, same idea. Tori wore 2 bands consecutively and though her head isn't perfect it has really evened things out- people can't even tell now that she has some hair :)
Post a Comment