It is so hard to find the time isn't it? I also find that right now there really is nothing new to post. He is adorable! How much longer are you able to be off with Noah?
What a sweet, sweet laugh!! Isn't there just something about the way babies laugh that just makes your heart melt!!!! Hope to see you again soon. Angie, Troy, and Riley
5 comments:
It is so hard to find the time isn't it? I also find that right now there really is nothing new to post. He is adorable! How much longer are you able to be off with Noah?
Love love love the video! He's about to have "a walk to remember" ~ literally!
What a sweet, sweet laugh!! Isn't there just something about the way babies laugh that just makes your heart melt!!!!
Hope to see you again soon.
Angie, Troy, and Riley
Love the video. I could listen to
his laughter all day long. He is
absolutely precious.
He seems to be the happiest baby!
Post a Comment