

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent us emails and left us comments while we were gone. It was heaven sent each time I heard from home. I am so happy to be HOME!
We love our son! He is so sweet and make us laugh a million times a day! He was the biggest smile and deep down belly laugh it is so funny. He is eating and loving cereal, banannas, apples, and pears. He loves to bite down on everything. He loves hair, noses, mouths and eyes. He has 8 teeth, yes 8 of them and is teething right now. He still has his nights and days mixed up, I could only expect that, poor little guy. We have a family bed in the living room right now. I think he is too scared to sleep by himself. He will take a nap in his crib so I guess that is progress. He loves to get a bath and put on lotion. Mommy loves bath time! We go to the doctor tomorrow I am so excited to see what they say. He seems very tall to me.
I have to say that I have a wonderful husband and Noah has a great daddy. I was really sick (again) Sunday night and Monday and Casey had to take care of both of us. I still think I have a little bit of the bug, but atleast I can function.

4 comments:
Take care of yourself, mommy. You might need to go to the doctor and get checked out. Let me know how the dr. visit goes. Eight teeth?!!! Kaylee only has two. I love hearing you talk about your son. What does he want for his birthday from Kaylee. Is it in July sometime?
Love, Aunt Mel
Hi guys. I'm so glad to hear you are settling in. That night and day confusion takes a while to get over. I used to look at Lucas while rocking him in the middle of the night and thank God for every moment. So sorry to hear you were sick, but I'm thrilled to hear how wonderful Noah is. I can't wait to hear more about him and also his trip to the doctor. Take care,
Mindee
congratulations! I am glad that you are home and things are going well. I am sorry to hear that you have been sick yet. I hope that you start to feel better.
Glad you are home and settling in. Let us know if we can do anything to help. Take it easy any chance you get!
Post a Comment