Friday, May 29, 2009

We're home

Just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know that we made it home safe. I got sick again on the flight so Casey was wonderful and took care of Noah from Tokyo to Chicago. He is such a good daddy. The are both resting on the floor.

7 comments:

Dennis and Becky said...

I have been checking all day. I am glad to hear that you are home. I was sorry to hear that you got sick again on the flight. Enjoy your time off with Noah. Eat up every minute. I went back to work today:(. It was okay but boy did I miss my little man. I will be anxious to see those pictures. How long did you take off for? Take Care!

Angie said...

So glad you guys made it home safe!!! I agree with Becky, enjoy your time off!!! Spend every minute you can getting to know Noah!!!!! I can't wait to talk to you and hear all the cute little things about him.
Angie

Mindee said...

Welcome home! What do the girls think? Take care and let me know how you are doing.
Mindee

Wendy said...

We are so glad you are home! Sorry you got sick (again). Now get some rest and enjoy your little one. Hopefully all three of you will get settled in quickly. Let us know if we can help in any way.

dwayne and melanie said...

I am so glad you are home. I will call you soon to check on you. Did you get the package I sent to Noah? Love you. Pictures please

Nancy said...

Carra, Casey, and Noah,

Welcome Home! Enjoy your Saturday.
Carra, I hope you get to feeling
better soon. Take care of each
other.
Nancy

Amy and Eric said...

We were glad to hear you are home safely. Can't wait to meet Noah. I will hopefully see you guys with Noah Saturday at your shower. If you need anything, just let us know. Enjoy your time with your baby boy! God is good!