I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27
Monday, May 25, 2009
We made it
It's was a crazy day. The guest house was hard to find it had already started to get dark. The plane ride to Toyko was bad. I didn't know if I was going to make it or not. So we are here and we can't wait to meet Noah and come home. Talk to you soon.
Hello Carra! I am glad to hear that you made it! I am sorry to hear that your flight was not so good. Adam is trying to help me type. Enjoy your time in Korea. Can't wait to see your first visit with Noah!
So glad you are there... we were just thinking about you all and said a prayer for you. Know that you have many people praying for you! Take it one moment at a time. Love you guys!
I am so glad you made it. I am sorry the plane ride was rough. Remember what I have said all long, it will be well worth when you get little Noah in your arms. Kennedy is ready to met Noah! I should her his picture last night and she jabbered something off.... Tell Casey Kennedy is ready to see him too! We miss you guys. Try to enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures!!! I will be praying for you! Love ya Sis!
Carra and Casey, I know that you are so excited to finally make it to Korea.. I hope that everything is going well.. I know that you are very happy!! Hope that you have a better trip back home, at least you will have Noah with you!! Take Care...
6 comments:
Hello Carra!
I am glad to hear that you made it! I am sorry to hear that your flight was not so good. Adam is trying to help me type. Enjoy your time in Korea. Can't wait to see your first visit with Noah!
Carra & Casey,
It is so good to hear that you made it over there safely. Can't wait to hear more from you all. Stay Safe and God Bless!!!
Carra and Casey,
I am so excited you are finally
there! Can't wait for more updates
and pics. Sleep well ~
Much love and prayers,
Nancy
So glad you are there... we were just thinking about you all and said a prayer for you. Know that you have many people praying for you! Take it one moment at a time. Love you guys!
I am so glad you made it. I am sorry the plane ride was rough. Remember what I have said all long, it will be well worth when you get little Noah in your arms. Kennedy is ready to met Noah! I should her his picture last night and she jabbered something off.... Tell Casey Kennedy is ready to see him too! We miss you guys. Try to enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures!!! I will be praying for you! Love ya Sis!
Carra and Casey, I know that you are so excited to finally make it to Korea.. I hope that everything is going well.. I know that you are very happy!! Hope that you have a better trip back home, at least you will have Noah with you!! Take Care...
Rachel Q.
Post a Comment