Monday, May 25, 2009

We just got back from the nursey. There were about 10 infant that I could see. It looked like the older children were in the back, but we couldn't see them. It was really sad, but it looked like their nannies were taking good care of them.

Only 3 more hours until we meet Noah at his home. I think tomorrow we are going to do some shopping! I hope to find Noah some neat stuff. Were will be going I know they will have food that I like!

I just pray that this jet lag crap goes away!

5 comments:

Dennis and Becky said...

Hey Carra and Casey,
My thoughts are with you. I haven't stopped thinking about you all night wandering if you got to meet Noah. Enjoy your time.

Casey and Carra said...

thanks becky. we leave in about 3 hours to meet noah. please pray for us it's alot harder that what i thought.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you both. Take a big breath and relax, it won't be long now.Love you both, hope you get
over the jet lag. mom

Mindee said...

hang in there guys. it's all worth it. Mindee

Melissa Sea said...

Where you able to get that medicine for the jet lag? I am praying that your visit goes well with Noah. You and Casey are both wonderful with children. I am sure it will come natural.... Kennedy jumps out of my arms for you two, and that doesn't happen to just anybody, not even family.. Hang in there....Relax and enjoy your time!!!!