Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Legals

We received our legals today!!! They are interesting one page is in English and other is Korean. We will overnight them to the immigration office tomorrow. Hold on Noah we will be there soon. We can't wait to hold our baby and bring him home.

4 comments:

Dennis and Becky said...

Congratulations! That was the longest wait for us was waiting on those darn legals. Hopefully the rest of the process moves just as quickly for you!

Dennis and Becky said...

Hello Cara,
I am hoping that you see You have another comment. Adam is wearing a 12 month but big. He looked like he would be a big boy in his pictures but then when he arrived home it tuned that he is a little peanut. Only 15th percentile for his weight. He can wear 9 months that fit him nicely. I hope that helps. I was given a lot of hand me downs (thank goodness) Zachary came home in the summer so they are opposites as far as seasons. Summer stuff is okay a little larger. I found that if it was a little large that was okay because then sometimes you could get two summers out of the stuff. Hope that helps.
Take Care,
Becky

dwayne and melanie said...

woo hoo!!! Comeon Kaylee's boyfriend! We want to play!

Dennis and Becky said...

Hello Carra,
Sorry, it took me a little bit to get back. I have been sick with the stomach flu. This week has been a bit of a challenge but we are still doing great. We have our first post placement visit tomorrow and of course Adam has his first boo boo on his head. Oh well what are you going do right? He is into everything. Adam only weighs 18lbs. He is only in the 15%percentile for his weight. Now, I have to caution you because this shows you how different things can be Zach weighed 18lbs. at 6 months old. However he slowed down when he first came home and I looked back through his baby book and he weighed in around 20lbs at 10 months old. I think that if you go with 12 months at the smallest you should be okay with clothes. I went mostly with 18 months and we will be good. I am anxious to seee that you moved on to the next process. Take Care talk to you soon.
Becky