Hello Carra, Hang in there. I know how hard the wait is. Every month they are getting older and you just wish that you could be with them. I hope that you get some good news soon from USCIS and then you can move to the next portion. Have a great Easter and just think that next Easter your sweet boy will be home with you you! Then the Easter Bunny will be coming to visit!
Carra and Casey, I am sooo happy for you all and can't wait for you all to hold you precious little boy. I'm sorry about how I haven't talked or seen you all. I hope you understand. Its just so hard sometimes. I think about yall all the time. Happy Easter. This time next year your going to have your hands full and hopefully Brian and I will to.
3 comments:
Hello Carra,
Hang in there. I know how hard the wait is. Every month they are getting older and you just wish that you could be with them. I hope that you get some good news soon from USCIS and then you can move to the next portion. Have a great Easter and just think that next Easter your sweet boy will be home with you you! Then the Easter Bunny will be coming to visit!
Carra and Casey,
I am sooo happy for you all and can't wait for you all to hold you precious little boy. I'm sorry about how I haven't talked or seen you all. I hope you understand. Its just so hard sometimes. I think about yall all the time. Happy Easter. This time next year your going to have your hands full and hopefully Brian and I will to.
Hang in there sweetie! We will get there! He is just so darn cute!
Post a Comment