I was looking at your post today and it made me remember something. Are you guys registered anywhere. Just let me know. I looks like you got alot great things for Noah at your shower.
Isn't it awesome! I guess Kaylee needs to send her present to Noah! I am afraid he might have a duplicate outfit but maybe ours is a larger size! I will get it in the mail this week. I have another burp cloth to make him and a pacy holder, then I will get it to you! Love you!
We will. Everything is good, day by day. I've not been a good friend to you lately. I will do better. Thanks for letting me know about were you are registered. Talk to you soon. Christy
5 comments:
Looks like you had an awesome shower!
I was looking at your post today and it made me remember something. Are you guys registered anywhere. Just let me know. I looks like you got alot great things for Noah at your shower.
Isn't it awesome! I guess Kaylee needs to send her present to Noah! I am afraid he might have a duplicate outfit but maybe ours is a larger size! I will get it in the mail this week. I have another burp cloth to make him and a pacy holder, then I will get it to you! Love you!
Hey Christy,
I hope you are doing good! We will have to get together soon. We are registered at walmart and babies r us.
Carra
We will. Everything is good, day by day. I've not been a good friend to you lately. I will do better. Thanks for letting me know about were you are registered. Talk to you soon. Christy
Post a Comment