Below is a petition to the Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung asking that he assign a high level official in the government to negotiate with the US as well as asking him to retain all dossiers in Hanoi with the DIA instead of returning them 9/1/108. All you have to do is click on the link below, put your name and Email address in and click sign petition. After you sign the petition a page will pop up asking you for a donation but you do NOT have to make a donation for your signature to be added. You can just exit out of that page!! Thanks for your help and participation!
http://www.ipetitio ns.com/petition/ continue_ vn_adoptions/
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Carra,
Saturday should be fine. We are going to watch my niece so that means we will probably not venture out. I'll give you my cell # to call and make sure. 265-1861. See you soon. Christy
Carra,
I signed the petition. I think that it went through. I hope it did. I forgot when you all were over the other day to give you a button and a bracelet. Maybe me and Brian will come over one night. Christy
We would love for you to come over. Just drop by or call to make sure we are home.
The petition probably went through it doesn't seem like it because it takes you to that page to make a donation. I am sure it did. Thanks for signing.
Post a Comment