Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bitty Baby


I found this doll today, isn't it the cutest. I think it will be Miya next doll. Whenever I start feeling sad about Miya not being home, I find myself wanting to shop for her. Does anyone else do this? If she doesn't hurry home soon, we are going to have to buy a bigger house.



The last time I checked we were #102 on the list. There has been nothing new reported about the MOU (memorandum of understanding). I just don't know what they are going to do. I hope and pray that they come to an agreement before the Sept 1st deadline.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carra,

I too shop for Jacob when I get feeling sad over what is going on. His room is about full and he will have to sleep in the living room if things don't get settled soon. LOL I still believe that everything will work out in the end.

Lisa
Jackson, Kentucky
alonzofugate.blogspot.com

Brian and Christy said...

Carra and Casey,

I do the same thing. I have been looking at the same doll. It is so pretty. I haven't seen you in forever. Its just a shame, we live in the same town. I don't really know what to say to help ease anything that is on your mind. Even though we are going through it do, but its not the same. We haven't heard any news. We had to recently renew our paper work because it has been so long and we a to redo our home study. We have opened up our age range for 0-12 months to 0-18 months and we also picked out some MINOR special needs. It was a big a hard decision but I feel that since we talk of Maddie on a daily basis as if she is already here when we do get a referral she is ours and nothing will change our minds. I know I keep on rambling but thats what I usually do. Sorry. Hope to talk to you soon. Christy and Brian

dwayne and melanie said...

carra-
You know I do some shopping! I lOVE that baby doll. Our babies are coming. I will email you later!