50 things that I can't wait to do with Miya, in no particular order! I hope you enjoy my random thoughts. Leave me a comment with something that you can't wait to do with your child.
1. Thank God for our precious little girl
2. Hold her and looking into her eyes
3. Hugs and kisses
4. 1st bath
5. 1st diper change
6. 1st nights sleep
7. Play dress up
8. Introduce her to her forever family- have mom and dad hold her
9. First pictures
10. Shopping trips
11. bake cookies
12. go to Libby Lu's
13. Let Bella and Maggie lick her face
14. Seeing Casey hold her
15. First car ride
16. first time in the pool
17. ride her pony Bao
18. first Sunday to church
19. first french fry
20. first hair cut
21. hear her first cry
22. her first word
23. first Christmas
24.first vacation
25. first Mother's day
26. first Father's day
27. First grandparents day
28. First laugh
29. first time playing with her cousins
30. Going home for the first time
31. Sleeping in her own room
32. first tooth
33. first doctors appt.
34. suprising daddy at work
35. first ride on the fire truck
36. first fishing trip
37. Sleep over at granny and papa's
38. first bite of ice-cream
39. first birthday
40. first sneeze
41. playing with her toys
42. first day of school
43. first time meeting her friends Lucas, Kaylee and Maddie
44. first drink of soft drink
45. brushing her hair
46. playing in the grass
47. first feeding
48. teaching her about God
49. first daddy date
50. The most imporant thing I will ever do and have been doing since day 1 is loving our daughter
Last week we were #112 on the list. I hope to continue to keep moving. :)
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you forgot seeing her face when she meets her aunt kk...
I agree with all the above. Hopefully soon will be holding our daughters in Gods time. I read the in touch news letter that is sent out monthly by our adoption agency. The families that have just received there referrals waited 29 months, which seems like forever because we've only waited 13 months and 3 weeks. talk to you soon. christy
I am sorry aunt kk that I left you out. you better be there at the airport when we get home. Carra
Seeing Kaylee hug little sister Miya for the first time!
Post a Comment