Monday, May 12, 2008

Everyone has probably heard on the news that Vietnam is closing it's doors for adoptions. This has not been offical. I think for the most part the news just blew a lot of it out of proportion. All I can say is shame on them for putting us adopted parents threw a lot of pain. I guess they didn't really care about our feelings.

But, anyways there is some good news that we found on www.ethicalnet.org that states they are trying to work on the problems in VN. We are suppost to be getting an update from our agency this week to tell us what is going on. Please pray for VN and US to work this out and continue adoptions in VN. There are so many children that need to come home to thier forever families. I also email our SW to see what # we are on the list. I have a feeling that a lot of familes have dropped out. So, I will let you guys know. Take care. lots of luv Carra

No comments: