Friday, March 7, 2008

A Year in Review

Can you believe it has been a year ago today that we mailed our applicaiton to adopt? I can't believe it. In a way it seems like it was just yesterday, but then it seem like forever ago.

What has happen in year? A lot. We gather all the approciate paper work for the adoption, cleaned our house top to bottom for the homestudy. ( by the way she didn't even pay attention too) Been fingerprinted, got passports (that took forever). Received a ton of hand me downs for our sweet Miya Lee. And also met some very special friends.

I also started a new job. I left the only place that I ever knew, I had been there for 4 years. that's along time to me. I also left behind some really close friends that I miss extremly. Especially my Katie (my twin sis). I miss you guys. We also decided to sell our house and build a house down on my parents farm. Our place and been for sale for about 2 months. I really wish someone would buy it. I am so excited about moving. I can't wait to get the house built and set up Miya room. I have so much already and can't wait to see what it all is going to look like.

I find myself thinking how blessed I am. We have a wonderful daughter waiting for us, I have the most amazing husband and a wonderful large family. I never would have thought I would be adopting, but I am so excited to be following God's plan for our lives. It is just amazing how your life works out.

No comments: