Thursday, March 13, 2008

Better Today

I feel better today. Thanks for all ones who had encouraging words for me. I got to work today and read the saying I have on my desk...

An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet
regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread
may stretch or tangle, but never break.
~ An Ancient Chinese Belief
I realized that it's going to work out somehow someway and I may not understand it right now, but God does. And he would not have lead us this far not to bring our sweet Miya home.

4 comments:

dwayne and melanie said...

You are right, sweetie, He is not going to leave us.

Jessica and Eddie said...

We just need to continue to pray. God will lead us-He did lead us this far.

Anonymous said...

the saying on your desk is true carra, just hang in there god has a plan for you/casey and your daughter. i miss you so much, our talk the other night i really needed that, i trie to read your blog when i can, but i stay pretty busy as you know..everyone around here has been asking me about you since this delay has come about, they ask me to tell you, you are in their thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.