My sister had a glider that she wasn't using anymore, so I decide to take it off her hands. It didn't really match Miya's room so we decided to make slip covers for it. This has been about a 2 week project. I couldn't really figure out how to make covers the same size until Casey showed me how. Then it took us awhile to figure out mom's sewing machine. We had to call her and ask her about threading the needle, but we finally figured it out and I think the chair looks really good. I was very proud of it. :)
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Looks great! Matches perfectly. Way to go Carra.
carra i love the glider you and casey did an awsome job, it looks like it matches perfert now!
I have to say I am very impressed you did a great job on the glider!!
It has to be great to be able to sew. I can not. My moher-n-law is supposed to come and help me learn sometime soon! I did make some bows lastnight!! That is gonna save me lotsa money!!
Wow. I am impressed! It looks like you bought it that way.
which sister?? Anna
Post a Comment