Sunday, August 26, 2007

Toys on the Rise



I have been looking around for a doll that would resemble Miya, you can find several online. I am not one to buy things online very often, I would rather see it in the store and look at it and then buy it. I guess I am a little old fashion. I have been looking for a doll ever since we started the adoption process. Every store we go into I head to the toys to see if I can find a doll. I usually don't ever find anything, but this weekend when my mom were out shopping I found a Fisher Price just like me doll. She is soooo cute!!! The funny part is you will never guess where I found her at??? Big Lots!!! that's right I couldn't believe it!!!!


Here are a few pictures the dolls on the left where mine when I was little.
I am guessing we are 175 on the list. Also, this week my best friend Miranda was accepted into Physican Assistant program at UK. I am so happy for her and so very proud!! Congrats!!!

3 comments:

Jessica and Eddie said...

That doll is so cute!!! Im glad you finally found it.

Brian and Christy said...

Hello Carra and Casey,
I just saw your doll and I love it. Its hard to find things like that around here. Brian and I are still patiently waiting. We have some more pictures of Maddie's room. Brian has a little more painting to do before I can get her bed out of the box. Maybe we will get it done soon and you can come and see it. We have been logged in for 4 months and 1 week. It seems like its going to be forever before we get our little girl. She is already spoiled and not even here yet. Since I know what your web site is now I will keep in touch and hope you do the same. Talk to you soon. Brian and Christy

Unknown said...

I never thought about the doll issue. That is a really good idea! Who knew to look at Big Lots though...She will have so many things to play with she won't know what to do:) I can't wait to meet her either!!!