



Here is Noah with his fish he got for his birthday. His name is blue and he is a beta. I changed his water tonight and he hasn't acted the same since. I really hope he doesn't die I really like this fish. He is crazy when you get close to his bowl he starts swimming all over the place. Noah really enjoys feeding him too so I will be really upset if something happeneds to him! The Buzz and Woody dolls he got for his birthday and he is usually scared of them so I can't believe I got him to sit with them. He usually says, get me!! He thinks they are going to get him! I don't know why it's not like they aren't as big as he is.
Also, when he takes a picture anymore and you say cheese he holds up his hand and yells cheese. So a lot of my pictures he has his hand up!

3 comments:
Noah is so cute! I love it when you put new pictures on your blog. How's it going?
I hope the fish survived! Love the pictures, he is adorable and so happy.
The fish did survive it was just kind of slow for a couple of days.. I guess next time I will let the water sit longer. Mindee, things are going great Noah is a little stinker and is starting to talk more. I am enjoying every moment of motherhood. how it going with you guys??
Post a Comment