Sunday, September 27, 2009

Question




Okay, I am terrible at this post thing now. I was wondering how many people read my blog that aren't on facebook? I am wondering if anybody even reads this anymore. I might just go to updating facebook. So, leave me a comment if you do read and are not on facebook.

Noah is doing wonderful. He loves to say tractor, everything is a tractor if it has wheels. And if its an animal is a dog. However, he can't say dog he just barks like a dog or pants. He is getting big and goes next month to get his helmet off.

5 comments:

Mindee said...

He's so cute. I'm on facebook, but I rarely check it. I still like my blog. :)

Dennis and Becky said...

Hey Carra,
I read your blog. I am actually better with my blog then I am with Facebook. As you can see. Noah is adorable!! He seems like he is doing really really well.

K said...

I read here! I'm also on Facebook too, but I don' think we are friends. I don't know your last name in order to search! Would follow you either place though.

Brian and Christy said...

As you know I'm on face book. Very seldom to I get on there. Keep your blog. We get to see the wonderful pics. Has the helmet help him. He is getting so big.

stacey said...

I too read here and not on Facebook (only cause I don't know your last name). I am so glad to hear Noah is getting his helmet off, hopefully you are as pleased with his as we are with Delaney's. It is nice also to have the blog as a "journal" for Noah, keep the blog!