Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Noah went back to the doctor yesterday and he was 20 pounds and 9 ounces, 29 1/2 inches long. His head measured an inch smaller so we are thinking that this helmet is working. I can tell a big difference. I can't wait to go back to Dr. Sanger to see what they think.

He is growing and learning something new everyday. He still loves to eat and play outside. He is a happy baby!! Here are some random pictures....

Playing with the doggy at daddy's work.








This is how Noah helps me clean!!




Rocking in my chair.

2 comments:

Dennis and Becky said...

Carra,
Noah is just so cute. I love the picture of him riding your vaccum cleaner. He just looks so happy all of the time. Does he love firetrucks? Just curious.

Casey and Carra said...

Hey Becky,

Noah has a Tonka Fire truck that he loves. He pushed it around all the time. He is pretty much a happy baby all the time. Night time can be fun sometimes though!!