I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27
Those are just too adorable!
Oh my gosh. Those pictures are awesome!
Great Pictures. I especially love the one with the helmet and the boots! I bet you had to twist your husband's arm for those pics! You look so happy Carra! I am so happy for you and Casey!
I love the pictures. The helmet is my favorite. He looks so happy. Just as he should be. See ya soon Christy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are just too adorable!
Oh my gosh. Those pictures are awesome!
Great Pictures. I especially love the one with the helmet and the boots! I bet you had to twist your husband's arm for those pics! You look so happy Carra! I am so happy for you and Casey!
I love the pictures. The helmet is my favorite. He looks so happy. Just as he should be. See ya soon
Christy
Post a Comment