Monday, May 18, 2009

Travel Call

Were coming Noah!!! I just wanted to let everyone know that we got our travel call this morning at 11:51. We are trying to order tickets for as soon as we can get over there. We could possible see Noah on Friday. That's about all I know.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I am so excited for you all.
Love to the three of you --
Have a safe trip and please
take lots of pictures for us
to share in your joy!
Blessings,
Nancy

Dennis and Becky said...

HOW EXCITING!!! SEE I TOLD YOU IT WOULDN'T BE LONG! I had my gallbladder out yesterday and was out of it so I missed the post yesterday. I can not wait to see those pics! I am so excited for you Carra!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Carra you and Casey have been down a long road waiting for this moment, and i can not discribe how happy i am for you guys. i can not wait for noah to get here, we all here at ephriam can not wait for you to bring him home. eveyone says hello and we are still paying for you have a safe trip.

from, NOAH'S AUNT KK

Wendy and Jamie said...

Casey and Carra,
Thanks for being so willing to share this journey with all of us. Now is the time for you to have family time, so don't feel obligated to have visitors or go visiting until you and Noah are ready. It will certainly be overwhelming but such a blessing! We love you!