Saturday, March 14, 2009

We have a baby boy!

We were called Thursday 2-12-09 and were told the best thing ever. We have a son! He was born July 9 2008, he and Casey birthdays are a month a part. How cool is that! He is so cute and we love him so much. He was born low birth weight at 4.5 pounds and 17.7 inches long. He is now 18 pounds and 27 inches long. We hope to travel in about 3 months to bring him home, right before his first birthday. I will post more later and post his pictures. We go Wednesday to sign all the paper work. God is good!

Answered Prayers:

Stinson Family is in Korea right now picking up Riley.

Rudy Family- Adam should have flew home yesterday!

4 comments:

Mindee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I'm still so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet him someday.

Dennis and Becky said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you and can not wait to see the picture. I was speaking to Judy yesterday and she told me that you received your referral! I am so excited for you! Adam is home and we are all doing well. Thank you for all the prayers!

Jessica and Eddie said...

That is so great and I'm so happy for you guys. I cannot wait to see his little face.

K said...

Congratulations!!!! I hope the wait goes quickly and he is home soon!