Sunday, January 4, 2009

Any Guesses???

So it is getting really close to my birthday. The wait is killing me, after my birthday we will be waiting again for our angel. I am glad though, these past couple of months I felt like we were wasting time. Our baby is out there, why do I have to turn 25, I know I would have made it there sooner or later. I know it's all in God's timing it's just so hard to wait!



Anyone want to take a guess were our homestudy is going? Those of you who know can't play!

mugunghwa

3 comments:

Jessica and Eddie said...

Im so happy for you guys!!!! I hope your wait is very short.

Brian and Christy said...

Well you have one more day. I'm sure your so excited. This is probably the best birthday you will have thus far. I hope from here on out things will speed up. Think about me. I don't know why but the past couple of days have been very hard for me. Talk to you soon and Happy Birthday.
Christy

Anonymous said...

KOREA!!!