I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Private Blog
I am changing my blog to private. So if you wish to follow along please leave me a comment with your name and email address and how you found us and I will add you to the list.
hey! Just thought I would say hello and see how you guys are doing. What happened that made u go to private or did u guys just decide to? Just curious:). Anyway talk to u later!! Miranda Brooke
Carra, Hello, this is Angie from Somerset (from the yahoo forum) Your blog is beautiful and I would love to follow along. My personal email is troyangie@hotmail.com. Angie
Hi, we're also a CHI family. I've been following your blog for a while. I think we got on the Vietnam list about the same time, but we've since changed to the Ethiopia program. I'd love to keep following along. My email is dishmans3@aol.com.
We are a CHI Vietnam family stuck waiting and still deciding what to do. I've been following your blog for a while and would like to continue. Please e-mail me at vollmer@abmfederal.com.
7 comments:
hey! Just thought I would say hello and see how you guys are doing. What happened that made u go to private or did u guys just decide to? Just curious:). Anyway talk to u later!! Miranda Brooke
We are another CHI family so I found your blog that way. please send me the info - kross-keller@comcast.net
Thanks! Good luck.
Hey there-I would love to follow along. Hope you are doing well
jessica.maynard1973@yahoo.com
Carra,
Hello, this is Angie from Somerset (from the yahoo forum) Your blog is beautiful and I would love to follow along. My personal email is troyangie@hotmail.com.
Angie
Hi, we're also a CHI family. I've been following your blog for a while. I think we got on the Vietnam list about the same time, but we've since changed to the Ethiopia program. I'd love to keep following along. My email is dishmans3@aol.com.
We are a CHI Vietnam family stuck waiting and still deciding what to do. I've been following your blog for a while and would like to continue. Please e-mail me at vollmer@abmfederal.com.
Thanks,
Erin Vollmer
HEY IT'S DEANA YOU KNOW MY E-MAIL. GOOD LUCK LITTLE SIS- YOU WILL MAKE A GREAT MOMMA.
Post a Comment