
get out of the car!! Okay, I go to get something out of the car and Maggie and Bella follow me outside. I open the car door and Maggie jumps in. She loves to go in the car. Well I couldn't get the kid out. I went around the car and opened the door where she was sitting and she jumps over to the other side. I did this about twice. I am sure the neighbors thought I was crazy, trying to convince a dog to get out of the car that I wasn't going anywhere!! 

So, I thought I would leave her there for a min and go inside. (it was not hot either so don't call the law on me). I come back out and she is just sitting there waiting to go. I felt sorry for her. Maybe I just should have taken her for a ride. I opened the door and with one fast leap, I caught her. Poor baby!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment