Melanie had this on her blog, I thought I would post it here for everyone to read. It made me cry!
A child sat on Jesus' lap in the splendor of heaven.
The child asked, "Is it time?
"Jesus parted the clouds, looked and said,"No, not yet child.
"The child asked "When will it be time?"Jesus replied,
"When lessons are learned,hardships endured, and loneliness lived,then it will be time.
"Time passed.The child asked, "Is it time?"
Jesus parted the clouds, looked and said,"No, not yet child.
"The child asked, "When will it be time?"
Jesus replied, "When maturity is reached,self-worth affirmed and spirits strengthened, then it will be time.
"Time passed.The child asked, "Is it time?"
Jesus parted the clouds, looked and said,
"Their love is strong and their hearts are open.
Yes, now it is time-Your parents are ready."~author unknown
I told you, you would cry. Is it time Jesus, for Miya to come home?
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes this brings tears to your eyes. It's beautiful!!!
Good luck to you for next month--It's not been to bad these times around. I hope you have good experience with it as well.
Carra,
This is awesome. I want to put it on Maddie's blog. If that doesn't make you feel good I don't know what will. It will all happen in God's time.
Christy
We will find our babies!
Post a Comment