
Other than cleaning the house today, this was my other project. I was really worried about doing this. As a lot of you know Casey is more crafty than I am and he is at work today. So, I did this all on my own. What do you think? I was pretty impressed.
This idea I stole from my friend Christy. Christy I hope you don't mind. Yours is prettier than mine, all I could find was the pink dresses.


4 comments:
That's such a cute idea. I love them!!!
Miya's name looks great! - Denise
Carra,
It doesn't bother me at all about the pictures. I'm sure that there will be something that I can borrow the idea from you. I still haven't made it over to give you the bracelet. I'll try to get it over soon. Christy
Chrisy,
Come over whenever you want too. We are usually here.
Carra
Post a Comment