Just thought I would drop in and leave a few lines. That made me feel like I was in high school saying that, haha. Its been a while since I have talked to you. Brian and I are tossing around the idea of switching to special needs. I don't really know what to do, its such a hard decision to make. I know what ever we do is the right thing to do-with prayer, but it doesn't make it any easier. I'm the kind of person that I like a slap in the face to tell me I'm doing the right thing. On a different note. You always post the best pics. I tell you I don't know the first thing about placing things on our blog. What I usually do is tell Brian what I want and after about 2-3 days of asking he finally does it for me. Thats just a joke but I am a little serious. Well I'll talk to you soon. christy
1 comment:
Just thought I would drop in and leave a few lines. That made me feel like I was in high school saying that, haha. Its been a while since I have talked to you. Brian and I are tossing around the idea of switching to special needs. I don't really know what to do, its such a hard decision to make. I know what ever we do is the right thing to do-with prayer, but it doesn't make it any easier. I'm the kind of person that I like a slap in the face to tell me I'm doing the right thing. On a different note. You always post the best pics. I tell you I don't know the first thing about placing things on our blog. What I usually do is tell Brian what I want and after about 2-3 days of asking he finally does it for me. Thats just a joke but I am a little serious. Well I'll talk to you soon. christy
Post a Comment