Friday, December 14, 2007

My Last Day

Today is my last day at the hospital. I got a new job at the credit union. I am very excited about starting this job but, also really nervous. I am leaving some great friends behind that I am going to miss a lot. We have had so many laughs, cries and just fun times. They are truly some great women. Yesterday they threw me a going away party. They had a basket of gifts that we so nice and they also had a dress for Miya and her inititals to hang in her room. It was all really sweet and I love it all. Thanks you guys.

I can't wait until Christmas although I am not finished shopping. I hope we get to do some of that today. We are #149 on the list. I can't wait until Miya comes home. Christmas will be so much fun with her home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! How are you? I need a new email address for you, all I have is your hospital one. How is everything? Only 5 days until Christmas!!