No new referrals this week. The update stated there are some in the making though, so that is great! Hopefully things will starting picking up.
I started going through my niece's hand-me-downs, I will definitely not have to buy any clothes for Miya. But, I could use a bigger house now. I am excited I love clothes and now I love baby girl clothes. I think my sister had 5 totes full of clothes and not the small totes the great big ones. Oh and did I metion that I have 3 sister that all have clothes waiting for me. How exciting. Casey isn't loving this though. He doesn't understand why I love looking at clothes. I also got made fun of for wanting to go ahead and get clothes. I was aggreviated at first and then I got over it. People don't understand how it is to wait for someone you really want!!!

3 comments:
I just found your blog and I look forward to following your journey. We are not on the list yet! Hoping to go next week for our finger prints. We are with CHI and going to Vietnam for a boy.Baby Jack!
Just found your blog, and i can relate. I have a closet FULL of clothes, we are currently 22 on CHI waiting list for a girl. I look forward to following your journey. We have a journal on the Journeytome.com website under the child name Kaylee. I look forward to our dream coming true.
Carra, I would love to be an e-mail buddy. I know exactly everything you are going through. We may have to be re-fingerprinted before we get our referral. We have officially been on the list since Aug 6, 2006. Hopefully our referral will come soon. Email me from the Journeytome.com website. Go to child name Kaylee and click on "Send Encouraging Word" if you would like to keep in touch. I can't wait to see our beautiful daughter for the first time. I don't know about you, but it sure helps pass the wait to see that other families are right there with ya. Hope to talk to you soon
Post a Comment