Friday, June 8, 2007

I never thought I would be this excited to tell everyone that I got finger printed. I did!! We went to Louisville on Wednesday walked right in and had them done. The hardest part was finding a parking spot. I still don't know if where we parked was a parking spot. But, oh well we didn't get a ticket so that was good. I don't really like downtown Louisville. There would be no way I could live there. I would have a panic attack everyday if I had to drive around that place. It's a good thing I live here in this little town of Harrodsburg.

Now we wait again for our 171 approval (immigration approval) once I have that in hand I can send it to CHI and get on that waiting list. What a beautiful words "waiting list". What does that mean? We will official be waiting to have our daughter place into our forever family.

No comments: