Saturday, March 31, 2007

Can't wait to be parents




Hello everyone, we are Casey and Carra. We are about to embark on the most incredible journey to find our daughter. We hope you can follow along with us.


Casey and I met 7 years ago in high school. Yes, high school sweet hearts. We have been married for 3 years. Casey is a police officer/firefighter and I work at a local hospital in patient billing.

We are so excited about our adoption we never would have thought this would be God's plan for us. But, we are so happy that he has chosen adoption to add a child to our family.

THE ADOPTION

We are now in the home study stage and waiting CIS approval. Then hopefully get on the waiting list that is about 18-24 months for a girl. I don't know if I can't wait that long, but I guess I will have to.

Carra-- dreaming of our daughter

No comments: