


Here is Noah eating the "Turkey cookie" it had two round graham cracker cookies, two Reese cups, Oreo and a candy corn for his nose. Noah ate all put one round cookie and one Reese. He loved it but it didn't love him that night. He had a belly ache. He ate so much food when I got him up from the high chair I think he gain 4 pounds!!
We measured him the morning and he is 32 inches long!! I don't know how much he weighs. This is him playing with his new police car "tractor" that he got from Nancy and John. Thanks guys he loves it!!
The last picture I took in front of my tree. I was very proud, I thought it turned out good!!
2 comments:
What a cutie pie! Enjoy your holiday this year. I know that Adam is really enjoying everything so far.
Love the tree ~ it is beautiful.
Especially beautiful this year with
sweet Noah standing in front of it!
Does it get any better than this?
I don't think so. Enjoy the season!
Post a Comment