Friday, June 12, 2009

Nursey











4 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the nursery and Noah is just adorable!

Anna said...

isnt that the same as what was suppose to be miya nursery???

Dennis and Becky said...

Your nursery is so cute! Do not worry about the Hanbok hat. Zachary did not have a hat with his hanbok either. Adam's came with one. I have seen it both ways.

Dennis and Becky said...

Okay Carra thought you would appreciate my moments tonight! I went to print out the pics on my computer and they wouldn't print no matter what I did. Went to the photo store and missed them by 5 min. Went to Wal-mart (got out the stroller and our latch was melted could not use the stroller) The instant print machine was broken. Had to wait in line to use the other digital print machines. FINALLY got to order the prints. Photo shop said they were open to 9pm and they closed at 8pm! LOL! My husband got the pics for me! Just had to share! This is why I dread those pics!