I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Meeting Noah
We found out that we get to meet Noah on Tuesday afternoon! I am still getting things together. I never thought it would be this hard to pack. I really hope to update the blog while we are gone. So, check in for new updates.
Keep breathing, sweetie, it will be just fine. How much time difference is there? What time do you get to meet Noah? Call me if you need me! We will be thinking about you tomorrow. Try to enjoy the flights. Love you so much!
3 comments:
Keep breathing, sweetie, it will be just fine. How much time difference is there? What time do you get to meet Noah? Call me if you need me! We will be thinking about you tomorrow. Try to enjoy the flights. Love you so much!
Hey Mel,
Korea is 13 hours ahead of us! I think I am breathing. We meet with our social worker at 1:30 so it will be after that.
Congratulations Carra! I can not wait to see those pics of your first meeting with Noah. Have a safe trip and enjoy your time in Korea!
Post a Comment