How are you doing Carra? Hang in there you are almost there. Did you call that number again? Did they say if your P3 packet was sent back. After that is sent back Noah will get his Visa Interview and then comes that travel call.
We are doing good. Thanks. I called that # and they said it was sent out to the agency. But it hadn't been return yet. I called again yesterday and I don't think the guy knew what he was talking about, he said that the P3 packet was sent to me?? Maybe he thought I was the agency?? So, I guess it hasn't been returned. I am so confussed though, I just wish I knew what was going on. Thanks for helping out during this..
I have been following your blog for a few months now and wanted to finally introduce myself. Our son came home from Korea in March. I understand everything you are feeling now and want you to know you are in our prayers. I am in KY also.
Thanks for leaving me a comment. Is this Judy J, that teaches at Mercer? If so I have heard a lot about you. I have nieces that are in the 6th grade. I think the day that you got your travel call was the day of our referral of Noah.
That's me! Our travel call came on March 10th. I think I would be safe in saying every 6th grader probably knew, it was a very emotional moment. Brady came home on March 13th. Did I possibly have your nieces? I am taking off 12 weeks so I won't be returning to this group of students.
My nieces are Jenna Connelly and Tori Carter. We got our referral March 12 so we were close. Here is my email if you want to email me. carrafire@yahoo.com
Hey Carra, Hang in there. Your p3 packet will be sent back and I am sure that Noah will be home soon. We are having a small birthday party for Adam. Just family. I am anxious to see what he thinks of everything. Happy Mother's Day Carra. I know what you are feeling right now and how hard it is. Hang in there girl!
7 comments:
How are you doing Carra? Hang in there you are almost there. Did you call that number again? Did they say if your P3 packet was sent back. After that is sent back Noah will get his Visa Interview and then comes that travel call.
Hey Becky,
We are doing good. Thanks. I called that # and they said it was sent out to the agency. But it hadn't been return yet. I called again yesterday and I don't think the guy knew what he was talking about, he said that the P3 packet was sent to me?? Maybe he thought I was the agency?? So, I guess it hasn't been returned. I am so confussed though, I just wish I knew what was going on. Thanks for helping out during this..
I have been following your blog for a few months now and wanted to finally introduce myself. Our son came home from Korea in March. I understand everything you are feeling now and want you to know you are in our prayers. I am in KY also.
Hi Judy,
Thanks for leaving me a comment. Is this Judy J, that teaches at Mercer? If so I have heard a lot about you. I have nieces that are in the 6th grade. I think the day that you got your travel call was the day of our referral of Noah.
That's me! Our travel call came on March 10th. I think I would be safe in saying every 6th grader probably knew, it was a very emotional moment. Brady came home on March 13th. Did I possibly have your nieces? I am taking off 12 weeks so I won't be returning to this group of students.
Hi Judy,
My nieces are Jenna Connelly and Tori Carter. We got our referral March 12 so we were close. Here is my email if you want to email me. carrafire@yahoo.com
Hey Carra,
Hang in there. Your p3 packet will be sent back and I am sure that Noah will be home soon. We are having a small birthday party for Adam. Just family. I am anxious to see what he thinks of everything. Happy Mother's Day Carra. I know what you are feeling right now and how hard it is. Hang in there girl!
Post a Comment