




We just got back from meeting Noah and his foster family. It is 4:45 pm and it took about 45 mins to get to her apt. The social worker told us on the way there that he is very shy and might cry.
When we walked in Noah was laying in the floor asleep. His foster mom woke him up for us. She calls him Park, Sunghoon or Hoon. He is the cutest thing ever and I think he is going to be a daddy's boy. He still doesn't have much hair.
At first he just looked at us trying to figure out who we were. He looked at my hand and my rings and was fascinated by my finger nails. He finally crawled over to were I was sitting to look at the book I was writing in so I snatched him and held him for just a moment and then he went to Casey. I think Noah likes book he took mine and the social workers. They said he didn't favor one toy over another. Then we watched him play and he took turns going back and forth between Casey and I. He loves to play in hair. I think he was amazed by my red hair.
We got to visit for about an hour and then we left and his foster mom and Noah came with us. They were taking him to the doctor because he had diarrhea yesterday. Casey held him all the way to the house. He never cried the whole time we were there. He still has the biggest smile ever.
We will get Noah forever on Thursday at 11:00am!





9 comments:
Praise God!!!
Hope you are able to get some rest and something good to eat. Have fun shopping and take lots of pics! Noah, so glad you liked your Mom & Dad - they are the best!
The Sparrow Family is finally complete... You guys are so sweet together. Awww... I told you it would come natural. I believe after this wonderful reunion resting should be a little easier. He is beautiful... I can not wait until I can get my hands on my little buddy. Take care and try to enjoy the rest of your trip... Love you guys!
Thanks. It is 6:30 here and we are going to sleep. Going shopping tomorrow.
Congratulations! I am so happy that your first meeting with Noah went so well. You guys just look so happy in the pictures. What a cutie pie. Enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe trip home!
The family is beautiful! He is
awesome. Congratulations.
Nancy
The pictures are wonderful, no tears. Can't say the same for me.Hope the diarrhea won't cause any problems. Have a good sleep and fun shopping. mom
Aw, I just love the pictures! He looks happy and healthy and he is just adorable! Mom and dad look happy too! HOpe you have a good trip home.
Angie Patton
I am so glad he will be yours forever you deserve him an dhe deserves you!
love anna
What a beautiful sight. He is just adorable. I cannot wait for you to come home. It is killing me not talking to you. I love you guys so much. I love the pic of him touching Casey's face. He was made especially for you! Keep the pictures coming ! I am in love!
Aunt Mel and kaylee!
Post a Comment