Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our Gift from God


Noah Connelly Sparrow born July 9, 2008 in Incheon, Korea at 1:55 pm.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We are SO excited for you! He is quite the handsome little man. You have been blessed! Please keep me posted.I can hardly wait to hear that he is coming home!
Christina Yowell

Dennis and Becky said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!! I hope that everything goes smoothly for you and that he travels home quickly! We will be keeping you in our prayers!

dwayne and melanie said...

I love this baby! Aunt Melanie has been shopping!

The Dishmans said...

Wow!!! Congratulations! I haven't checked your blog in a while, so I was surprised. How awesome - he's so precious. Hope you get to travel soon to bring him home.

K said...

What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you all. He is so adorable! I know you can't wait to get him home. God Bless and I'll keep you in my prayers!
Angie Patton

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful. Congratulations and prayers for speedy travel!